This week we received information that the AirDrop and Bounty system of Share Internet Data has started and that 600 million tokens will be distributed, equivalent to 6 million euros according to the current price of SID tokens.
To start earning SID tokens you have to complete a series of very simple steps that we will describe below.
- Log in to the SID website to later create a personal account. If you already have an account, you can log in here.
- You will access the panel of your personal account.
- Click on the “Copy link to Clipboard” button and use this link to invite all your friends, family and contacts to register inside SID. You will receive 50 SID tokens for each person who registers with your referral link and stays registered on the page until the end of the token sale.
If a referral decides to buy SID tokens, you will get 1% of the tokens they bought if the investment is less than 500 euros, if the investment is greater than that amount, you will get 2% of the tokens they bought.
- You can also purchase tokens by inviting friends to the official SID Telegram group. For this you need to log in to your personal account and look for the Telegram group’s personalized invitation link. When the link is opened it will lead to an automatic conversation with the Bot @SIDBountyBot.
- Register on the SID website.
- Validate your email.
- Complete your profile information in SID.
- Join the official SID Telegram group through the personal invitation link provided by SID.
Once all these steps are completed, you will receive 50 SID tokens within your personal account.
Share Internet Data (SID) is a project that is seeking to create a mechanism for sharing the Internet in a decentralized manner through the members of the community themselves. It wants to bring the Internet to people who do not have resources and thus give the possibility to emerge and grow.
They already have an application in iOS and Android that allows users to access the Internet through registered sources of phones of users registered in SID that are located nearby and Wi-Fi points also registered in the platform.